Pursue your career with a dynamic and growing boutique consulting firm focused. By joining our dynamic Impact Team, you will have the opportunity to deploy the full breadth of your skills and experiences in a collaborative working environment. You will intervene as a strategic, trusted advisor, facilitator, and coach.
Working closely with your colleagues, leveraging our extensive library of models and tools, you will work with leaders in enterprising families and organizations to catalyze their development through a wide array of mandates.
Through our Crysalia business line, you will develop deep relationships with enterprising family members. You will coach, advise and accompany them through their family and governance transitions. You will contribute to creating and implementing their individual and collective leadership learning and development journey.
Through our Analys Leadership business line, you will partner with executives and leaders in large and small organizations. From diagnosis to post-mortem, you will coach, train, facilitate and advise them to deliver tangible impact at the individual, team, and organizational levels.
- Design, manage, implement, review, and follow up on clients’ development and change journeys to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Coach, advise, and facilitate clients through various forums, from individual sessions to group workshops.
- Collaborate with colleagues to perform individual, family, and organizational assessments, formulate recommendations, and present reports to clients through various deliverables.
- Lead and contribute to effective internal and client project management and reporting.
- Help develop internal and client tools and contents.
- Actively contribute to business development by developing client relationships, participating in service offer design, and identifying new opportunities to deliver value to clients.
What you bring to the role:
- A graduate degree in organizational psychology, organizational behavior, organizational effectiveness, change management, or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience, especially in complex environments.
- A professional certification in a relevant field, such as coaching, family business advisory, or governance is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- A proven ability to design and facilitate workshop and leadership development journeys.
- The ability to collaborate and show strong work ethics, critical thinking, empathy and professionalism, even under pressure.
- A deep desire to continuously learn and develop yourself, including through giving and receiving feedback.
- The capacity to ask powerful questions to move others forward, particularly in complex and highly ambiguous situations.
- A desire to embody our values of courage, authenticity, stewardship, and trust with colleagues and clients.
- Mastery of the MS Office suite.
The benefits of working at Crysalia:
A passionate and dynamic team focused on leveraging our mutual strengths and giving ourselves our winning conditions.
A well-established and diversified portfolio of incredible clients on a wide range of stimulating mandates.
A competitive compensation, mobile plan, and collective insurance package.
A generous and flexible vacation and health day policy.
A flexible hybrid work environment and office days dedicated to connecting as a team.
A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
All applications will be considered until Friday, October 28, 2022.
Status: Full time
Hub location: Montreal
Fill out the form below or click here to send us an email with your CV attached at firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields