As our Marketing & Communications Manager, you are an enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude. You are a strong communicator. You enjoy interacting with the general community, guests, employees and other stakeholders with tact and courtesy. Your ability to provide the marketing expertise enabling the successful implementation of organizational initiatives while maximizing the return on investment sets you up for success.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will manage our omni-channel written communications across all integrated marketing efforts. You will be focused on building the awareness and consideration within our key marketing channels and stakeholder communities. You will manage our lifecycle marketing and messaging across all our digital ecosystem including website content, LinkedIn, Instagram, PR communications, blogs, and newsletters. You’ll also wear your creative growth marketing hat by producing and executing on thought leadership initiatives, announcements, social media content campaigns, and client and business development events.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Constantly reinforce strategic talking points in all company communications
- Budget for overall marketing and communications strategy
- Oversee all communications produced by (or on behalf of) the company to support the Crysalia brand, including internet communications, social media, direct emails to customers, strategic communications, business development and marketing efforts.
- Lead initiatives to identify and respond to customer and other stakeholder interests, expectations and concerns, including advocating for modified and new services to enhance the customer experience and grow the organization.
- Plan schedules such as posts, stories and other branded content.
- Generate, edit, publish and distribute regular content that builds Crysalia brand awareness and consideration (original text, images or video).
- Write long and short-form social media posts and pages, ensuring content is consistent across channels and ensuring brand consistency.
- Align internal stakeholders across sales, revenue other business units to implement and execute programs aligned with our goals.
- Develop and/or refine communications standards, guidelines and protocols to support Crysalia’s brand and monitor its use for consistency.
- Initiate clear, consistent messaging and behavior consistent with the brand, and instill appreciation across the company.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
- 3+ year’s experience in digital Marketing
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in content creation and copy writing
- Knowledge of influencer marketing tactics an asset
- Experience recognizing latest content opportunities, styles, best practices and emerging platforms.
- Experience managing and maintaining editorial calendars and working within deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe programs, and other design tools as needed.
- A seasoned project manager with heightened planning and critical thinking skills, demonstrated by a record of successful major projects completions.
- Your proficient knowledge of languages enables you to effectively create and communicate in English and in French.
The benefits of working at Crysalia
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team. We are building a company to be First in Class and Best in Class Chief Learning & Development Office for Enterprising Families. Our team favours Progress over Perfection and believes that we succeed when Our Many Minds and Hearts are working as One.
Crysalia remunerates competitively.
Crysalia offers a hybrid working environment - Flexibility: yes, we think that what you do matters at work and at home.
Crysalia operates in the change management industry. Crysalia is the Chief Learning & Development Office for Significant Enterprising Families. We help catalyse these families’ transgenerational ownership and leadership transitions.
Our vision is to help Enterprising Families and its members honour their roots, be adaptive, and live purposefully for generations. We support Enterprising Families succeed multi-generationally by creating and delivering deliberate learning journeys for their family members.
Our learning journeys provide diverse experiences for Enterprising Families to adapt and align their leadership skills with their family's strategy and the attainment of their individual, family, corporate, and community goals.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Crysalia is building an outstanding, inclusive work environment, and diverse teams which are representative of the enterprising family communities we serve. Crysalia is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity and ideas.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong workforce reflective of our vision.
"*" indicates required fields