As a Data Analyst, you are passionate about data management, analysis and visualization. Making data speak and optimizing data collection, aggregation, and analytics are fun and rewarding.
You will be working closely with Crysalia's Chief Learning & Development Officers, Chief Content Officer, and the Marketing & Communications manager to structure and oversee our various data pipelines for our clients’ leadership and change management assessments and journeys, and our digital marketing & communications strategies.
- Completed a university level engineering, statistics, business, or finance program.
- You are a Microsoft Office Excel and Power BI power user (conditional formatting, pivot tables, macros, VBA, power queries).
- Proven experience with Qualtrics or SurveyMonkey is a must.
- Exposure and experience with structured and unstructured data.
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experienced with Azure’s suite of cloud services.
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and interpret information quickly.
- Attention to detail and great problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to synthesize and simplify complex information.
- Creative thinker and curious.
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills.
The benefits of working at Crysalia
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team. We are building a company to be First in Class and Best in Class Chief Learning & Development Office for Enterprising Families. Our team favours Progress over Perfection and believes that we succeed when Our Many Minds and Hearts are working as One.
Crysalia remunerates competitively.
Crysalia offers a hybrid working environment - Flexibility: yes, we think that what you do matters at work and at home.
Crysalia operates in the change management industry. Crysalia is the Chief Learning & Development Office for Significant Enterprising Families. We help catalyse these families’ transgenerational ownership and leadership transitions.
Our vision is to help Enterprising Families and its members honour their roots, be adaptive, and live purposefully for generations. We support Enterprising Families succeed multi-generationally by creating and delivering deliberate learning journeys for their family members.
Our learning journeys provide diverse experiences for Enterprising Families to adapt and align their leadership skills with their family's strategy and the attainment of their individual, family, corporate, and community goals.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Crysalia is building an outstanding, inclusive work environment, and diverse teams which are representative of the enterprising family communities we serve. Crysalia is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity and ideas.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong workforce reflective of our vision.
Status: Part-time (20-25h/week)
Start Date: Immediate
Work location: Montreal (hybrid)
Fill out the form below or click here to send us an email with your CV attached at email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields