As an Associate Data Analyst, you are considered a Microsoft Excel power user. You are passionate about data analysis and visualization. Making the data speak is fun and rewarding.
You will be working closely with Crysalia's Chief Learning & Development Officer and Chief Learning Content Officer to structure our data pipelines for our various psychometric and enterprising family leadership assessments.
- Currently enrolled or completed a university level engineering, statistics, business, and/or finance program.
- You are a Microsoft Office Excel power user (conditional formatting, pivot tables, macros, VBA, power queries).
- Familiarity with Qualtrics is a plus.
- Exposure and experience with structured and unstructured data.
- Bilingual in English and French (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experienced with Azure’s suite of cloud services.
- Analytical skills – able to analyze and interpret information quickly.
- Attention to detail and great problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to synthesize and simplify complex information.
- Creative thinker and curious.
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills.
The benefits of working at Crysalia
A hybrid working environment - Flexibility: yes, we think that what you do matters. At work and at home.
Crysalia is the Chief Learning & Development Office for Significant Enterprising Families. Significant Enterprising Families are pursuing multigenerational objectives regarding the wealth and wellness of its family members.
Our vision is to help Enterprising Families and its members honour their roots, be adaptive, and live purposefully for generations. We support Enterprising Families succeed multi-generationally by creating and delivering deliberate learning journeys for their family members. Our learning journeys provide diverse experiences for Enterprising Families to adapt and align their leadership skills with their family's stategy and the attainment of their individual, family, corporate, and community goals.
Crysalia is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas, and beliefs.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong workforce reflective of our diverse world.